The Long Island City Partnership is your resource for all things LIC.
Long Island City Partnership (LICP) is the neighborhood development organization for Long Island City. Our mission is to advocate for economic development that benefits the area’s industrial, commercial, tech, cultural, tourism, and residential sectors. The goal is to attract new businesses to LIC, retain those already here, welcome new residents and visitors, and promote a vibrant and authentic mixed-use community.
Long Island City, located directly across the East River from Midtown Manhattan, is a vibrant mixed-use community. Home to Fortune 500 companies, world-renowned arts and cultural institutions, prominent film and television studios, a large industrial base, and over 70,000 residents, Long Island City is a diverse and authentic NYC neighborhood in the borough of Queens - America's most diverse county.
Full summary of activities can be found in our 2016 Annual Report.
What we do:
- Plan for the success of LIC as a mixed-use community with fellow local stakeholders and design a Comprehensive Plan for LIC.
- Operate the Long Island City Business Improvement District (LICBID) and LIC Industrial Business Zone (LICIBZ), providing business services and assistance.
- Act as central source of Long Island City neighborhood news, attractions and events through our website, social media, and weekly e-newsletter
- Host networking, educational, and community events
- Provide direct supplemental services for the LICBID, including daily sanitation, maintenance of capital improvements, visitor attraction and safety programs, and retail attraction
- Offer marketing and networking opportunities through events, membership, sponsorship, branded maps and street banners, and the Partnership Perks neighborhood discount program
View Highlights from the LIC Summit 2016