Business Breakfast: Trade, Tariffs & Taxes
Is LIC Partnership Event
Please join the LIC Partnership in collaboration with Bank of America Merrill Lynch for a panel discussion on trade, tariffs & taxes. This informative session will include a business leader, subject matter experts, and government representatives who will speak about the opportunities and challenges in today’s global economy.
Businesses will also learn from government representatives about resources and programs available to help facilitate trade, such as the Global NY Fund Program managed by Empire State Development and the Foreign Trade Zone Program by the NYC Economic Development Corporation.
Event Sponsor and Partner: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Lydia Nikolic, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Michael T. Cone, Fisher Broyles
• Ehiwario Efeyini, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Thomas George, Quadlogic Controls Corp.
• Simon Kaye, Jaguar Freight
• Brian Teubner, Empire State Development
• Ryan White, NYC Economic Development Corp.
LICP Member Ticket: FREE
Non-LICP Member Ticket: $25
*Advance Registration Required
Putting on an event in LIC?
Submit an event